E Practice Chakra Workshops: EMBODY
Use yoga and art to reconnect with your inner source of strength and stand proud in your own skin!
The E Practice Chakra Workshops use the chakra system to investigate seven universal centers of emotion and experience. In these workshops Jen and Kathleen bring together the tools of yoga and creative expression to address the gifts and pitfalls of these energetic landmarks—in our bodies, minds, hearts, and spirits.
In the EMBODY workshop, we explore our right to BE: examining what sends us into survival mode, and reconnecting to what makes us feel grounded, secure, and safe in our own skin.
Each workshop includes discussion, a complete yoga practice that is accessible to all levels, self-reflection through journaling, and an art project. No experience in yoga or art is necessary to enjoy.
The seven E Practice Chakra Workshops are designed to inspire you to engage with your own obstacles and opportunities in each emotion and theme. You will leave empowered to explore your limitless potential to:
• EMBODY – Muladhara Chakra – Escape survival mode and ground in your own skin – March 2
• EXPLORE – Svadisthana Chakra – Understand your desires and befriend emotions – April 6
• EMPOWER – Manipura Chakra – Connect to individuality and choose your destiny – May 4
• EMBRACE – Anahata Chakra – Uncover your capacity for universal compassion – June 1
• EXPRESS – Vissudha Chakra – Communicate, create, and speak your truth – Sept 7
• ENVISION – Ajna Chakra – Tap into your intuition and see clearly – Oct 5
• ELEVATE – Sahasrara Chakra – Evolve your spiritual understanding – Nov 2
You can drop in to any workshop at any point in the series. All are welcome!
First Thursday of the month, 6-8:30pm
$55 – Advanced registration is required.
Register at www.bluelotusnc.com
There are no refunds for this workshop. Studio credit may be given if cancellation is made 72 hours prior to the workshop.